Gun Case for E-22

Did anyone buy a case specifically to keep their e-22 safe? Any suggestions? It’s a big investment, so I want to protect it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found one post on the Facebook group (Shoretrooper Fam) where someone used a DEHN KKL PHE3 (https://www.dehn-usa.com/en-us/1881/49365/Familie-html/49365/PlasticCase.html)... but not sure how to purchase that. I sent an email to Dehn, maybe they will sell directly to me.

While we are on the subject, how about regular armor cases? Any chance the Home Deport Husky 35 in. Mobile Job Tool Box (Model#  222167) would fit armor, sans bucket?... Or should I just jump on the Husky 37 in. Mobile Job Box Utility Cart Black (Model#  209261)? What have people had success with?

Thanks

If you have a sporting goods store near you, you can likely find some sort of shotgun/rifle case that won't break the bank. Measure up your blasty-mc-pew-pew and see what you can find. Or visit second-hand stores to see if there are any cases there. Even old musical instrument cases could work.

You can also look at a soft case if you're not going to be man-handling it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got a soft rifle bag for my E22 so it's easier to take to events. I felt weird walking in the streets wheeling a tub and carrying a huge gun out in the open.

Edit: Link to what I got. The 36" fits but is snug. I'd suggest going bigger. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QOFGZ0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...