Moulded lens maker out there?

None that I know of. What's wrong with the fit. From the photo you posted it looks fine.

I suppose I could trim it more, but then it’s easier to see gaps at a downward angle. I mean it’s fine but not quite ‘perfect’. Thought maybe someone might have made a mould from an anovos visor.. or perhaps bsp might have something with the right angles.

I have a BSP helment and the visor they deliver with it is really bad, you can hardly see through the plastic very foggy.

It's a bit of trial and error to get a good fit with a standard motorcycle helmet visor. I bought a rounded jet helmet visor and I looked for the area that best matched the shape of the helmet, then cut off the excess. I still had to use some force to bend the visor in place but I have pratically no gaps.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ikinaceous said:

Thanks ScaryGuy I appreciate the tips. I’ll keep experimenting .

Here's a link to how I did my visor:

EDIT: I also added the eyebags with some abs pieces later on:

I thought the  BSP "lens" was a joke. No way can you see out of it. I used a curved motorcycle helmet lens I got off ebay for $10. I trimmed that sucker down with a rotary tool. Took a ton of trial and error to get a decent fit. I put some gaffers tape over the edge I cut off to protect my skin in case anything slips. The lens is pretty secure to the bucket though via Chicago screws held in with epoxy putty.