PT baton

Harkas

Hi, I have just purchased an armor kit and would like to get the baton as well. Is there anyone 3d printing the baton? If not, is there a good representative picture of the baton besides the

CRL, that I could use thanks?

1 hour ago, Harkas said:

Hi, I have just purchased an armor kit and would like to get the baton as well. Is there anyone 3d printing the baton? If not, is there a good representative picture of the baton besides the

The info we do have can be found starting on this page:

As far as I know, Armory Shop is the only one making them right now

https://www.facebook.com/armoryshop.ru/

Who did you purchase the kit from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to go with Armory shop as they currently have the 20% Halloween discount and I am pretty impressed with peoples reviews of Denis's armour and back up service.
I was on the OCD props waiting list but pulled the pin on that one. I just need to source boots, most likely from Amazon. 

@Mickey, thanks mate. I did check out the CRL design group and its good to know Denis does the baton as well. :)

• Like 1

I decided to go with Armory shop as they currently have the 20% Halloween discount and I am pretty impressed with peoples reviews of Denis's armour and back up service.
I was on the OCD props waiting list but pulled the pin on that one. I just need to source boots, most likely from Amazon. 

@Mickey, thanks mate. I did check out the CRL design group and its good to know Denis does the baton as well.

Nice! His kit actually includes the baton, Ec-17 and holster if you buy the belt

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dodger0729 said:

Nice! His kit actually includes the baton, Ec-17 and holster if you buy the belt

I had better get him to drop the EC-17 as I have already had blasters seized by customs when they come into Australia. But that is good to know thanks, you have been a great help. :)

• 2 months later...

I had two Jawa ion blasters, unpainted and in kit seized, mate. 

I can give you the names of some good makers of blasters in Australia, if you want?

• 4 weeks later...