Kashyyyk Trooper Looking for a good template to start creating pouches and cummerbund.

Hello fellow troopers, I am looking at creating my own kashyyyk trooper cummerbund and pouches. The first thing I've ever sewn is my biker Scout cummerbund and codpiece and im a Lancer so I must be doing something right. I am looking for a drawn diagram of distances between stripes, how wide the webbing should be on top of the darker cloth, the distances between the sections and how to create the belt. im also tryimg to figure out what is the best material to use for the construction of each of the different parts of the cummerbund. Can someone also help me find some good templates for the pouches. 

I have also still been trying to figure out which is better for the base of the cummerbund between duck cloth or cordura. Grumpy says he's only worked in duck cloth so I will probably go that direction.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Hey bro you got some info on the spacing here(incredible how the pics still work): http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?/topic/10175-cummerbunds-piccies-for-new-troopers/

I love this stuff!!! Thanks for taking the time to share! Any thoughts on the colors for the cummerbund? Dark background, light stripes vs. Light background dark stripes. The CRL says one thing then posts pics of the other.

Edited by Jakeputt
Wrong text initially

On 7/31/2018 at 12:38 AM, Jakeputt said:

I love this stuff!!! Thanks for taking the time to share! Any thoughts on the colors for the cummerbund? Dark background, light stripes vs. Light background dark stripes. The CRL says one thing then posts pics of the other.

Darker background with lighter stripes:

kKxXBNp.jpg

• 2 months later...