Rebels Biker Scout Vendor List

The Pathfinders Detachment does not endorse any propmaker. The vendors listed below have created props that have been used in approved costumes. Whether any prop is right for you depends on how it all fits together, so do your research! Our Armor Team is here to help.

Armor

• Walt's Trooper Factory

Helmet

• Walt's Trooper Factory

Soft Goods (Cummerbunds, Pouches, etc.)

This list is a work in progress

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, Puppuccino49 said:

I went to the site but I don't see where you buy the helmet.

The website is just for merchandise, look for the walt’s trooper factory group on facebook. You can contact them there.

1 hour ago, Puppuccino49 said:

1 more thing how much are they?

You'll need to contact the vendors.  We don't keep tabs on what particular vendors charge.  Send them PMs on Facebook and I'm sure you'll get quick responses.  

• 3 years later...
On 3/23/2018 at 5:20 PM, BikerScout007 said:

Soft Goods (Cummerbunds, Pouches, etc.)

Hey there! Is the link to this broken? or is @StephTrooper no longer offering commission pieces for the soft goods?

Apparently she hasn't been on the forumns since November 2022 so I reached out to her on Facebook a month ago and have been following up on that but have yet to hear back. If anyone knows if she still does commission work and a good way to get in contact with her, I'd be interested in getting in touch with her!

While I was already approved for my rebels biker scout, I want to commission a new neck seal! 😄

Now that you mention it, she has been quiet lately.  I have a message out to her; I'll let you know what I find out.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 1:15 PM, BikerScout007 said:

Now that you mention it, she has been quiet lately.  I have a message out to her; I'll let you know what I find out.

Gotcha! Much appreciated! I'll update here if I hear anything as well. 😅

Yeah that link as it is I "don't have permission to" see whatever post it's linked to. So I wasn't sure it was moved to some type of inactive seller section I can't see or something else was going on.

1 hour ago, Coolajxl said:

Gotcha! Much appreciated! I'll update here if I hear anything as well. 😅

Yeah that link as it is I "don't have permission to" see whatever post it's linked to. So I wasn't sure it was moved to some type of inactive seller section I can't see or something else was going on.

AH that's because it's been deleted.  It was in the trash.  Guess she took it down :( 

I haven't heard from her either, so Im guessing she closed up shop

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

AH that's because it's been deleted.  It was in the trash.  Guess she took it down :( 

Yeah I did manage to track down a Facebook Group for her selling the scout goods which I requested to join a month ago and now re-requested (just in case 😂). But it seems like it may not be an active one anymore 😢

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517600621664236

Most likely she closed up shop then if that other post was deleted 😔

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 1:32 PM, BikerScout007 said:

Any word from Steph? Also interested in her soft armor but Im having no luck with communications/ FB group.

1 minute ago, Micahman6525 said:

Any word from Steph? Also interested in her soft armor but Im having no luck with communications/ FB group.

Nope, still radio silence 😢

@BikerScout007 with your magic Jedi admin powers are you able to see on that deleted forum post if there was a last comment or edit that might confirm our suspicions? Like a "hey guys, I'm going to be closing commissions and taking this post down" or something. If it's too much of a hassle or can't be done, don't worry about it, but figured it's worth an ask!

She may not have even posted an update either way.

7 minutes ago, Coolajxl said:

Nope, still radio silence 😢

@BikerScout007 with your magic Jedi admin powers are you able to see on that deleted forum post if there was a last comment or edit that might confirm our suspicions? Like a "hey guys, I'm going to be closing commissions and taking this post down" or something. If it's too much of a hassle or can't be done, don't worry about it, but figured it's worth an ask!

She may not have even posted an update either way.

I wonder if anyone that's already on her Facebook Group could see if she posted there?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Micahman6525 said:

I wonder if anyone that's already on her Facebook Group could see if she posted there?

Also a good idea, even though I'm not in it it says that on the activity at the bottom that there hasn't been any recent posts or new members joined in the last month and week respectively.

If we can get in contact with her and she'd be willing to give out or sell her sewing patterns to what she used to make I know some people who sew and could commission them for it 😅

Hey y'all

I just got in touch with her and she said she is taking a break.  I will change her status in the Vendor list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1