E22 Red LED Kit?

JoeShoe

Hey friends

Does anyone know of a seller for the Red LEDs that go into the E22? I recently finished building and painting my Sean Fields E22, and fitted a surefire m300 to it, but i'd like to make it that much more realistic. Unfortunately, I'm not super great at working with electronics in really confined spaces, so the less delicate soldering i need to do, the better!

ive looked at your posts, but a lot of the pictures are no longer visible (the whole photobucket being trash thing)

I guess my main interest is in figuring how to wire up the 3 lights in the hengstler counter - im not quite sure where to hide the rig/wires for it, or if i could just run a wire from the counter back to the body.

any chance you have photos of your wiring job? If not, no worries. Im just trying to put together as complete a picture of what i want to do before i go drilling holes and cutting away portions of my E22.

• Like 1

I lost a lot of the pics with photbucket , but here is what I have

Hengstler

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Rear Sides

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

Then covered with Perspex red which I can find the oic off

Two lights under the touch

IMG_1514.jpg

Then glued to the M Plate

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

All the wires put through to the end where I joined them and out in a battery holder.

IMG_1523.jpg

Again pictures lost

Here it is finished

Full_Size_Render.jpg

985AE7DF-9D97-46AB-8FC1-B7C74886ABD4.jpg

9A7D3EE8-3093-438D-88DA-8B03BCD24B21.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have a hidden on/off switch just under the cheek piece

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Would any of you guys be willing to install my Lights for my E22. If so send me a quote. I couldn't access the picts in the above thread to see what TK8271 posted. Or if anyone else could post picts....

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with the LEDS for my E22? As I said for some reason TK8271's picts are not letting me view them. I have everything I need but the seller sent no instructions or diagrams to help me install. So if JoeShoe or TK8271 can send me any info please do so, I would greatly appreciate it. Even those picts will probably help that I cant see. I messaged the seller twice so far with no response so I was hoping my brothers could help me out.