Has any one Modded a ANH E11 to be a R1 E11?

NaastImage

i feel like i have been searching everywhere and havent found anything...is it possible? I have a fashlight mount and flashlight but missing the power cyl and extending the mag...i know a bunch of other changes but i dont really want to spend 300 on a blaster right now..

i feel like i have been searching everywhere and havent found anything...is it possible? I have a fashlight mount and flashlight but missing the power cyl and extending the mag...i know a bunch of other changes but i dont really want to spend 300 on a blaster right now..

Yes it is possible , lthere is a lot of work to do put possible. Mark Shearman UKG member in the UK produces the power cylinders , extended mag and the blocks for the sight rail. I am sure you can get the hex bolt fixings in the US. Mark is on Facebook and can be contacted there or on the UKG forum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just started moding my resin e-11 and there seems to be a lot that needs to be done, is there a resin kit anyone offers for the conversion?

I just started moding my resin e-11 and there seems to be a lot that needs to be done, is there a resin kit anyone offers for the conversion?

Yes mate I mentioned this on my post above Mark Shearman (UKG) produces conversion kits , he is on Facebook also

• 2 weeks later...