E11 with Sling

andylah

Took this up on FISD given its a Rogue One E11 and got push back,

but what is the issue with E11s from Rogue One with a sling

I knew I had seen pics, and finally found said pics...

I think these were taken from a comic con event, or costume display (i don't recall which)

35107419166_72c51c3c16_c.jpg

34760770590_3f91417dc1_c.jpg

34302291254_71658ec862_c.jpg

The image I want, the front attachment, is still not there.....

So can we have E11s with a sling? I want one....

Andy

Although the display showed a sling on the E11, that did not It make it screen accurate for the Shoretrooper , its more than likely was a mistake by the dresser. I have not seen a sling on the ST E11 in the movie , the stills I have seen so far are all without slings, however if you find a sling on a E11 in ST hands in the movie , then that would make it accurate but at the minute I don't think we have , so until then it's a no.

Also for the E22 the reason why we have slings and no slings attached is that during the movie we see E22's with and without the sling so it then becomes an option.

awesome Stefan, i understand that entirely I had asked on FISD and they basically said there weren't any slings, despite having photos with slings LOL... I thought I was going nuts but am glad it wasn't, still interesting to know where this slinged E11 came from if it was in fact a mistake.... (and I suddenly have a reason to rewatch Rogue One.... for the 50+ time...

awesome Stefan, i understand that entirely I had asked on FISD and they basically said there weren't any slings, despite having photos with slings LOL... I thought I was going nuts but am glad it wasn't, still interesting to know where this slinged E11 came from if it was in fact a mistake.... (and I suddenly have a reason to rewatch Rogue One.... for the 50+ time...

if you find one post it up ;) but I have not seen ether a TK or ST with one on in the film or just not noticed it ;)

I just watched the second half of Rogue One almost frame by frame and can't see a Slinged E11 on a TK or an ST. IT might be back on Jedha but not on Scarif!

I just watched the second half of Rogue One almost frame by frame and can't see a Slinged E11 on a TK or an ST. IT might be back on Jedha but not on Scarif!

lol I did the same and no ST or TK had a sling on a E11 , so there is the answer , NO sling in the E11 ;)

Lies! Deceptions...

will patiently wait for my E22 to arrive to get my sling....