HyperFirm DC-15L and DC-15S progress pics....

Here are the progress pictures of the DC-15L and DC-15S. We are only 4 days into it and I can see this thing coming together. BAM!

We are changing a few things on the guns because they are just downright silly. The long will only be 53" long instead of the "accurate" 55". The handle has been made smaller so you can actually hold the thing. There will be added details such as screws and such to add realism. The hand grips will have a line pattern similar to the MG-34. The butt stock will have a ribbed plate on the end to add realism simliar to the MG-34. We will be adding some lines and recessions to some of the more "blocky" objects on the guns. The "scope" on the bottom for your bellybutton will have recessions in the front and rear to appear as though this thing might do something.

DSC05748.JPG

DSC05728.JPG

DSC05722.JPG

DSC05727.JPG

DSC05703.JPG

DSC05740.JPG

DSC05733.JPG

Here are the rest of the progress pics....

DC-15 Progress

Thats freeking awsome looking, great job. Are you going to do the Carbine now? The DC-15S the one the BARCS and clones used to storm the jedi temple. Thats the one I want.

The DC-15s will be made immediately after the rifle is done. I's say that it will be done by mid next week.

:D

The DC-15s will be made immediately after the rifle is done. I's say that it will be done by mid next week.

Damn John! That looks great!!!

Chris

Awsome looking forward to seeing it and this one when its done as well paint job and all. Very sweet looking. :o

Okay.....We had to work late again....so we didn't get too much done but....

BTW...I know these say Day 7 on them but they are Day 8...unfortunately....

DSC05873.JPG

DSC05867.JPG

DSC05872.JPG

DSC05886.JPG

DSC05887.JPG

DSC05882.JPG

We only had about an hour of work left but it was late and we had to get home to our families.....

Very nice result.

And about the time...it was the Beatles who already noticed that there are "eight Days A Week" ;)

Still remarkable job in that short time frame.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I hate people that have talent and tools!!!!!

Great job John!!!

Cant wait to see those in person!

Chris

Ditto!

Fantastic job guys!

Oh and BTW it looks like the run on these is closed on May 4th, and (correct me if I'm wrong) they're only accepting payments for the short rifle. 2 days left folks!

Where is the information on the run?

Ditto!

Fantastic job guys!

Oh and BTW it looks like the run on these is closed on May 4th, and (correct me if I'm wrong) they're only accepting payments for the short rifle. 2 days left folks!

Ditto!

Fantastic job guys!

The DC-15s is done and in production. I don't think we can squeeze more in before C4 but after is no problem. Contact Slavefive on the CT.net board.