Bsn Is The Home Of The Barc Project

Army Scout

I have made arrangements with the folks over at www.clonetroopers.net that allows the Scouts to research and develope the 501st standards for the BARC troopers.

While the BARC is a Clone trooper by definition, he is also a Scout. The great troopers over at CT.net are so busy with their various clone trooper costumes that they would not have the time to invest in another clone project.

So that's where we at BSN come into the picture. The EP6 Biker Scout is almost all finished up. We know almost everything we can about the costume. With BSN taking over the BARC, this gives us an opportunity to take on another Scout costume.

So get the word out!!!! Let get the standards set and make a suit that we can be proud to call our own!

Army Scout

wow this is good news for us ....definitely worthy to invest in another project for BARC...i will definitely volunteer to invest my time and money to support this project...u have Singapore outpost commitment on this..

Zol/ TB3132

I think this is incredible news and all the thanks go to Army Scout for reeling this in. I've said it before, you are the man! You are wickedly awesome, AS.

Hey clones!

i'm glad to see all the energy for developing the costume for this Barc trooper!

i'm also glad to see two detachments working together to get this done as well!

Sometimes when we get off in these little online communies, we forget we are part of one community, the 501st Legion, and this project should help to re-enforce the good spirit of the 501st as well as produce an accurate costume reference for us all.

The clonetrooper detachment has 2 movies worth of costumes to decipher, while a fun project, its really a chore when you get realistic about it.

Plus i don't want to see any bickering over where the Barc trooper belongs, ( on ct.net or bs.net..) who cares?! Right now, it needs to get built first! Then, when there are 20+ of them out there, maybe they will form thier own detachment! In EP2-3, we have these new clones, Barcs, Pilots, Galactic Marines, Firefighters, etc.. Lots of different troopers., Hopefully one day, they will be plentiful enough to form thier own 501st detachments as the various stormtooper varients have done...

But our first task is to make this costume... then the Empire will take it where it needs to go from there!

-BamaTrooper

CT-152

Clonetrooper Detachment Leader

<a href="http://clonetroopers.net" target="_blank">http://clonetroopers.net</a>

Thanks for stopping by Bama! It was good to talk to you again and get this little project worked out. I to am glad to see the detachments working together and getting things done. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

We at BSN strive to make the BARC one of the BEST researched and best looking costumes out there.

Army Scout

<!--quoteo(post=978:date=Apr 19 2006, 06:06 AM:name=BamaTrooper)--><div class="quotetop">QUOTE (BamaTrooper @ Apr 19 2006, 06:06 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=978"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class="quotemain"><!--quotec-->Hey clones!

i'm glad to see all the energy for developing the costume for this Barc trooper!

i'm also glad to see two detachments working together to get this done as well!

Sometimes when we get off in these little online communies, we forget we are part of one community, the 501st Legion, and this project should help to re-enforce the good spirit of the 501st as well as produce an accurate costume reference for us all.

The clonetrooper detachment has 2 movies worth of costumes to decipher, while a fun project, its really a chore when you get realistic about it.

Plus i don't want to see any bickering over where the Barc trooper belongs, ( on ct.net or bs.net..) who cares?! Right now, it needs to get built first! Then, when there are 20+ of them out there, maybe they will form thier own detachment!

In EP2-3, we have these new clones, Barcs, Pilots, Galactic Marines, Firefighters, etc.. Lots of different troopers., Hopefully one day, they will be plentiful enough to form thier own 501st detachments as the various stormtooper varients have done...

But our first task is to make this costume... then the Empire will take it where it needs to go from there!

-BamaTrooper

CT-152

Clonetrooper Detachment Leader

<a href="http://clonetroopers.net" target="_blank">http://clonetroopers.net</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->