E11 Information

The Rogue One E11 has slight differences to the older versions.

The base used was a S&T Airsoft Sterling with mods , M4 x 25mm Allen screw/bolt used.

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

There is a version without the 3 support blocks , but you can see why they where added as the scope rail is bent

IMG_1194.jpgpicture upload sites

• 10 months later...
Pretty obvious those are rubber cast stunt props.

The evidence is clear and shows the differences are the same wether stunt used on screen, or the hero version, they still have the same differences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered an airsoft E-11 from Evike. When, it gets here there's really not much modifications I would have to do to it? If there are some mods need to do to it what kind of mods do I need? I looked at the 501st site. It said nothing of needing a flashlight.

Be wary of modifying an airsoft Stirling. You likely won't be able to troop with it. Great for a display prop though.

Also, blasters are not required for 501st approval. The modifications listed above are for costume completeness and screen-used accuracy.

But to answer your question, there isn't much that is right with that "E11". You would be better off buying the base blaster and adding the correct parts yourself. There are a number of good suppliers you can contact on the internet who are members of this and other 501st related forums.

I ordered an airsoft E-11 from Evike. When, it gets here there's really not much modifications I would have to do to it? If there are some mods need to do to it what kind of mods do I need? I looked at the 501st site. It said nothing of needing a flashlight.

As said above I would be carful of modding a real airsoft weapon for Trooping. There are better options out there, as for the flash light , I am not sure what you have read but it is clearly written a flash light is required :

E-11B Blaster

For 501st approval:

Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, cast, 3D print or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.

Tactical flashlight (Surefire scout M300 or replica) mounted on right side of barrel.

Magazine is extended length.

Power cylinder is larger with 2 outer cylinders and 2 smaller central cylinder

Scope is a M38 1943 version.

Scope rail can be fitted with rail blocks and a middle rail support block is optional.

For level two certification (if applicable):

Base is based on S&T Airsoft sterling with closed working parts (no spring)

Screws used are M4 x 25mm Allen screw/bolts and sunken Allen screws for power cylinders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk