Shaunpug's "Strider" Build

Took some photos recently for trading cards and thought I'd share the pics! These were taken as my new pouches were being made.

UkEYICA.jpg

XcFy6mu.jpg

j8bMICi.jpg

• Like 5

Bummer about those pics is that the day after they were taken I got new pouches with the new accurate dimensions.

eb17d33d48109fcc9bf05aac7715790b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Shaun, I noticed that the "rank" stripes on the tank on both your build and Gino's build are a lot thicker than the stickers that come from Trooperbay or SC.

Would you be willing to share the HxLxW measurements on your rank stripes?

Hey Shaun, I noticed that the "rank" stripes on the tank on both your build and Gino's build are a lot thicker than the stickers that come from Trooperbay or SC.

Would you be willing to share the HxLxW measurements on your rank stripes?

Sure! I'll take some measurements. There are a few configurations of rank stripes out there, and I chose the 4 thick stripes like a few others.

Sure! I'll take some measurements. There are a few configurations of rank stripes out there, and I chose the 4 thick stripes like a few others.

Awesome, the 4x stripe was what I was going for as well, so that'd be a big help.

"Freeze! Come on, get up!"

• 10 months later...

Took some photos recently for trading cards and thought I'd share the pics! These were taken as my new pouches were being made.

UkEYICA.jpg

XcFy6mu.jpg

j8bMICi.jpg

Wow...what an awesome build of your costume. And I like especially your weathering...really great work on it.

Cheers....

Wow...what an awesome build of your costume. And I like especially your weathering...really great work on it.

Cheers....

Thanks so much! Got anything you're working on right now?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question, I am looking to update my scout armour in the next year for better accuracy. I currently have SC scout armour, I was wondering if the strider armour sits higher on the chest and if the width is not too much. I am a slim frame and have a short torso and want to make sure that the width does not look funny on me.

I have a question, I am looking to update my scout armour in the next year for better accuracy. I currently have SC scout armour, I was wondering if the strider armour sits higher on the chest and if the width is not too much. I am a slim frame and have a short torso and want to make sure that the width does not look funny on me.
I'm 5'10 and 150lbs. So pretty slim as well!

It does sit higher in the chest...slightly..but it's actually more accurate that way.

I've compared the Strider armor directly to the SC and SC armor is actually bulkier on alot of parts.

You can't get better than Strider and you shouldn't have an issue :)

vdjpXdO.jpg

Here is the armor untrimmed. The pieces are so good. The belt, in my opinion, is the main attraction. The "V" detail is spot on, and the belt is made the same way as the originals. A very complicated pull from what I hear.

B E A UTIFUL! so need this. That belt is wicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B E A UTIFUL! so need this. That belt is wicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, the belt is so spot on!