E-22 Ordered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine yesterday from Breakingthemold3D on etsy. I couldn't resist the 40% coupon he was offering. $133 shipped? Yes sir!

I know I'm probably not going to be happy with the finishing on it, I'm a nut case, so I'll have to strip it down and really fill in those print lines. But hey, I like a project. Now it's just one more thing that I'll be waiting 6-8 weeks for...

My bucket should be here by the 2nd week of February and then my E22 shortly after that.

• 1 month later...

I ordered mine yesterday from Breakingthemold3D on etsy. I couldn't resist the 40% coupon he was offering. $133 shipped? Yes sir!

I know I'm probably not going to be happy with the finishing on it, I'm a nut case, so I'll have to strip it down and really fill in those print lines. But hey, I like a project. Now it's just one more thing that I'll be waiting 6-8 weeks for...

My bucket should be here by the 2nd week of February and then my E22 shortly after that.

Hi! I'm thinking about buying one of those E22 from Breakingthemold3D. What are your thoughts about yours?

Thank you!

Ordered from 3DpropsNL this morning. It looks amazing and i've heared some goos things about it.

i have the Version V1 and it is a absolute great kit. Now he made some Improvements to the Size, Weight and details and my opinion is it is the best kit on the Market

i have the Version V1 and it is a absolute great kit. Now he made some Improvements to the Size, Weight and details and my opinion is it is the best kit on the Market

Thank you, haui. You told me everything I need :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm thinking about buying one of those E22 from Breakingthemold3D. What are your thoughts about yours?

Thank you!

DON'T. I got mine today. 10 weeks it took to arrive and it's not worth the money, even with the huge discount. I asked for a full refund. Thankfully he was nice enough to give me my money back.

DON'T. I got mine today. 10 weeks it took to arrive and it's not worth the money, even with the huge discount. I asked for a full refund. Thankfully he was nice enough to give me my money back.

Can you show some pictures please so the members can see the poor quality

UPDATE: the seller had been in the hospital and asked someone else to help crank out orders while he was unable to and they just sent out everything that came off the 3d printer without any care for what it looked like. He's offered to send me a replacement for free, so I decided to take him up on his offer.