E-22 Blaster Build - 3DpropsNL - First Time Build

OBXRogue

This will be the first build of this kind for me. I am pleased with this kit and I am currently researching screws and the process of assembling this kind of kit. If any of you have any favorite products or methods it would be great to be given a nudge in the right direction.

post-82505-0-89074600-1481513173_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Interested to see how this turns out. You won't be able to add many photos through the forum so try to use a hosting site like photobucket to host your photos and then post the link on here. Good luck!!

Photobucket has been a pain. I have not been able to upload images once I log in to photobucket. Are there other site options you might recommend?

Interested to see how this turns out. You won't be able to add many photos through the forum so try to use a hosting site like photobucket to host your photos and then post the link on here. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

It should be straightforward. I also did a 3D printed one. I added wooden dowels inside the barrels to give it heft and add structural stability. Then I glued it with CA and accelerant. I was done in a night.

You can also use a metal curtain rod or something similar. Less likely to break than wood :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...