Rebels Scout

Squiggle

I noticed recently that the scout in Rebels is slightly different from from the movies version, most notable the drop boxes being replaced by the pouches and nothing over the cummerbund. Are there any plans to add this variant to the CRL?

Cummerbund is also ribbed all the way around. The snout is different, as well we the shoulder bells. And there's a new red decal on the back of the bucket. And the chest is shaped differently, especially around the neck. Those are all what come to mind immediately.

As for a CRL, like the animated clone stuff, it'll have to be it's own CRL, and the costume would have to match the look and feel of the rebels show, rather than be a realistic version of the costume. Meaning, many people probably wouldn't want to make it. :P

• Like 1

Moved to the Rebels Biker Scout section.

But yeah, Brian is right. It would require someone to make a helmet and armor that matches the cartoon. So repurposing currently existing Scout armor is not going to do the trick. And for something that is so niche I can't imagine a lot of propmakers would want to get in on it.

But we have a forum set up for anyone that wishes to start building the CRL, so feel free to get involved.

Thanks for the move.

I didn't realize there were that many differences. I'd agree that it's niche and my molding skills are just above that of an untrained monkey, so not sure I'm the one to start that up. :)

Classic Scout it is!

It's on the printer now. I didn't expect armour at all! However it's being worked I've seen the pictures.

Squeeeeeee!!! Must find maker!

Based on how nice Greedos armor is that you did it would be nothing short of sweet Spike. Hopefully there will enough interest for you to make a go of it as I'd love to see what you come up with.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I would be interested. It looks like the cumberbun looks more like vertical plates in material or just soft material. other then the helmet i think the set up is cool.

Not sure where the original thread is but we picked it apart. The pouches seem to be where the armor boxes are on a normal scout. Looks like the bund is ribbed all the way around. WTF is working on the armor design now.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

• Like 1