CB Kashyyyk Scout

Nitro

I am going to start my Kashyyyk Scout.

I am so happy to get this started I know I am going to ask a lot of question.

Where can I find the boots at ?

If there is any other info you can give me on the Kashyyyk Scout that will be awesome too.

• Like 2

Hey Aaron!

Welcome to the Swamp!

What parts do you have so far, for your Kashyyyk Trooper?

For boots, you can try CROW62. He makes accurate boots. The Kashyyyk Trooper has the same boots as a Galactic Marine and Jango Fett.

Or you can use tan desert military boots, with some slight modifications.

Welcome aboard and good luck with the build.

As for the boots... here's what I bought: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/mens-magnum-8-response-ii-boots?a=431727

Best advice I can give.... settle in for a long project. This takes dedication. :)

I have not bought any parts right now so I am trying to research all the parts I need so I can buy them later.

So if you have parts where to get them that will be great help to me. I have been doing a lot of reading in here already.

As a fellow to-be-kashyyyk trooper! Welcome! You can manage to dig out all the resources about KB here just as I did a week ago! Looking forward to helping each other out! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums man!

You can look up my WIP Topic for some clues:http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=13749

• 6 months later...

Where can I find armor I don't know where to start from ?

Please try the sales topics, you should have access already, search for the Bikerchick topic ;)

I have contacted bikerchick before in October telling me that she will not do another run till Febuary and now she will not respond to me now. I guess she stop doing the armor ?

• 2 months later...

I have contacted bikerchick before in October telling me that she will not do another run till Febuary and now she will not respond to me now. I guess she stop doing the armor ?

I am in the middle of my build with bikerchick armor, but I have a friend who is interested in a build. Did you reach bikerchick? Is the armor available? Thanks.

I am in the middle of my build with bikerchick armor, but I have a friend who is interested in a build. Did you reach bikerchick? Is the armor available? Thanks.

I only just ordered a set from her yesterday so she is responding.

• Like 1