TB-27378 requesting lancer deployment (APPROVED)

mrrikki

Thank you for your application! We will review and get back to you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just checking if you need any more photos or info for this? Thanks

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey Rikki!

Sorry my dude, your app got caught up in the Shoretrooper hype. We were just discussing it a few hours ago and I should have notes for you soon. It shouldn't be much, you did a great job with your build!

• Like 1

Hey Rikki!

Okay like I said not much

We're going to need you to tighten up your chest and back armor so that it sits against your body. You'll see in your side shots that it sits off you quite a bit

We are also going to need photos of your bicep armor t-bits. Both of them side by side would be great.

In your next round of photos, would it be possible to do them outdoors for better lighting? Also there seems to be some sort of fisheye effect happening in your first round of pics. Can that be corrected in some way? I know you have a Chef lid so I am not worried about the proportions, but in the photos it comes out looking a bit elongated.

Hey Rikki!

Okay like I said not much

We're going to need you to tighten up your chest and back armor so that it sits against your body. You'll see in your side shots that it sits off you quite a bit

We are also going to need photos of your bicep armor t-bits. Both of them side by side would be great.

In your next round of photos, would it be possible to do them outdoors for better lighting? Also there seems to be some sort of fisheye effect happening in your first round of pics. Can that be corrected in some way? I know you have a Chef lid so I am not worried about the proportions, but in the photos it comes out looking a bit elongated.

OK will arrange, yeah the whole armour is Chef and the helmet was built by him so think it was just a camera trick.

I may have photos from a troop this weekend from outside that will show it also.

Thanks

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's been a while I have been suffering with a throat infrction.

Here are the bicep armour photos.

424dc0a9e667d970445b599dcc3bd083.jpg

Here is the helmet from a troop 2 weeks ago.

202f4fc2f11f309ba2c2b75901ab4ffa.jpg

The back is closer than the original photos please see from same troop, I was having issues with cummerbund sag that day which has been fixed with Velcro now.

39ff9156c24bb3e5e22f467559c9dd4d.jpg

I will try to close it up more and see if I can make it even better but may be after next weekend as we have a big troop in the UK with over 150 troopers :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

• Like 1

150? Impressive! Most impressive

Looking forward to it

Looking good, Rikki! I'll get with the rest of command and see what the verdict is!

• Like 1

Well done, Rikki, you got it!

Two things - just watch the bunching of the codpiece. It's fine in your first pic so I'm good with it, but you might want to watch the codpiece strap length

Second, make sure when you submit your photo for the Lancer wall, you don't have any squad markings on your shoulder bells!

Congrats

• Like 1