Found gloves for sale not sure if they would pass though

Hey everyone,

I found Kashyyk gloves for sale on a site but not sure if they would pass the GML's for approval would love some input if they would be accepted please

Wampa%20Wear_zpslngumcio.jpg

I've been trying to find where these were first seen a while ago but can't find it. Anyway I'll stand corrected but the consensus at the time was 'no' they're not acceptable mainly due to the stitched greeblie not being accurate enough.

Hey Sac, thanks for replying the gloves are from Wampa. I was checking out the CRL pics on the gloves and your right greeblie's don't seem to be accurate on from the Revenge of the Sith :-( oh well

These are what the correct gauntlet greeblies look like. They are grey and made out of rubber.

They do come with Bikerchick's armor kit.

IMG_6150.jpg

Now, Wampa's gloves are nice, but they are still not accurate.

Cheers!

Thanks Matt, would it be better just making them? they don't look to difficult to make.

While you're here Grumpy, any chance I can get some dimensions off those. Overall size, line thickness, depth, etc. Even a picture with a ruler against them. They're on my list to design and 3D print so I can make an impression and cast them in rubber for my outfit.

Hey guys I found these gloves in Aust, Sac if your looking for gloves these might be really good.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-THINSULATE-WINTER-MOTORCYCLE-LEATHER-GLOVES-WATERPROOF-RAIN-COAT-XLARGE-/311629523422?hash=item488e9129de

Hey guys I found these gloves in Aust, Sac if your looking for gloves these might be really good.

http://www.ebay.com....=item488e9129de

Oooooooo nice one. Now that I have the money they look a lot better than the crappy $5 ebay ones I originally got.

2015-06-29%2022.47.45.jpg