ready to dive in --- Orlando anyone?

(REPRINTED FROM MAKAZE SQUAD FORUM)

As someone dyed in the wool SW and now firmly committed to participating in this lifestyle, I am having a little trouble navigating effectively the raw information available online.

If someone wanted to go to a Makaze non-trooping gathering/meeting/armor party, where would one find that information (calendar of events, locations, points of contact, registration info, etc) ?

If someone wanted to venture down the path of a Scout Trooper and Kashyyyk Trooper, who would be the best first point of contact in the Central Florida Area?

Now that Central Florida is announced as the location for SW Celebration next April, where can I find information on coordinated activities and events for Makaze Members?

If someone like myself currently at the tadpole end of the spectrum desires to be legal/official to troop at next April's event, is there a plan in place to assist new potential members in achieving that goal?

Thank you in advance from someone who may be new to this, but is not new to SW.

Nick Sr and Nick Jr

Not sure what you are asking. You seem to be aware of Makaze Squad, and your signature suggests you are active (at least as an observer) with Florida Garrison.

All of your questions can be answered by visiting www.fl501st.com.

• Like 1

Nick, Welcome to the group. Kayelbe is correct, go to the fl501st.com site and get registered. Then introduce yourself in the newbies section. Lots of help should be available in Makaze for the Biker Scout, as far as the kashyyyk, I do not think (I could be wrong) Makaze has any approved Kashyyyks, they do have a member or two building them right now. Tampa squad has a couple of Approved and a few being built. If you ever need help with the Kashyyyk and want to travel to a Tampa AP I would be more than happy to help you along. Makaze usually has an AP about once a month.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm in Tampa bay squad with Tim as well. Any time you need help just shoot over a message or if you want a drive come on over. Tim and I built the same kit but got massive amounts of help from the good fellows on here

• Like 1