Kashyyyk trooper variant.

blitz1027

Hey, all. Been absent for a while. I was looking at the CRLs and noticed there is now one for a white variant of the Kashyyyk trooper. I've been scouring the internet but can't find any pics of these guys. Has anyone built one of these or have some reference pics for this trooper?

Sorry, for whatever reason that link came out to be a shrunk version... if you go to this link it should be the image a little larger: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scout_trooper?file=Scouttrooper_Fathead.png

Here's a link to some discussion on this a few months back, when Grumpy got his build approved as a new costume:

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=13533

And here's another thread about the White Kashyyy. Scroll down for an awesome pic of Grumpy's armor:

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=12802&hl=%2Bdifferent+%2Bversion&fromsearch=1

Sorry to have been a wee bit on the late side.

I still have to take pictures of all of the pieces and send them into the 501st LMO.

Work and real life gets in the way of fun and imagination...

I'm not saying real life isn't fun, but the work part of it tends to suck the life out of me...

(Switching work shifts three times over the past 5 months tends to put a drag on doing anything.)

The written CRL has been sent in and put on the CRL page.

I realize that doesn't help without a visual reference, so I apologize.

I would love to see more of these being built.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Sorry to have been a wee bit on the late side.

I still have to take pictures of all of the pieces and send them into the 501st LMO.

Work and real life gets in the way of fun and imagination...

I'm not saying real life isn't fun, but the work part of it tends to suck the life out of me...

(Switching work shifts three times over the past 5 months tends to put a drag on doing anything.)

The written CRL has been sent in and put on the CRL page.

I realize that doesn't help without a visual reference, so I apologize.

I would love to see more of these being built.

Cheers!

It's all good. I've got another costume I'm working on right now anyway but as soon as it's done I'd love to start on one of these. Your costume looks amazing.