Body Suit variations and varieties

I am noticing through the research that there is huge range of bodysuit appearances which have been a part of approved armor sets. Is there truly that amount of leeway, or is the lack of a screen accurate suit source preventing a more uniform standard? Or does it fall into the canon concept that these specialized units adapt to the various environments, and therefore are unlikely to display a uniform look?

Nicholas

The approved flight suit must hit the minimum notes in the CRL. If you're finding variation, it's most likely from older costumes that have been grandfathered in as new evidence comes to light.

We got a lot better look at the Scout via the Magic of Myth exhibit and HD screen caps from the blu-ray.

Yes I am talking about the flight suit - In looking at the screengrabs, the pattern in the movie appears to have a darker overlay that is more uniform than the rest. This image is from another gallery here, and I think this is the best image of the camo pattern on the undersuit -- and I have not seen this pattern closely copied on practical examples - has this pattern been definatively traced to a specific product?

med_gallery_1_11_66654.jpg

British Desert DPM military shirt and pants. (Cotton, not rip-stop material.)

Dyed a very dark brown, with just a touch of black to make it darker.