Bomagizzle KT build

bomagizzle

I managed to pick up some second hand Bungle armor. It looks like the armor is there short of the bucket and shin greeblies. I don't know what I'm missing in regards to the rubber looking parts. Can anyone take a look and see what I'm missing? I still haven't figured out the small rectangular piece.

DSC00687_zps2fb8efed.jpg

DSC00688_zps470d3bff.jpg

You'll need the elbow straps also.

Contact bikerchick.

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showuser=20517

She makes the PGHFett style armor now. But, the shin greebiles would be the same.

She could provide you with those missing pieces.

The small rectangular piece in the bottom of your picture is a left inner bicep greeblie.

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7629.jpg

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Cheers!

I think I may just end up replacing all of those pieces. The person I got this from said it has been in storage for some time and I would rather have reliable versions of them and not break or snap during a troop. I don't trust a few of the pieces with the discoloration they have unless that's normal. What is the smaller pinkish piece and the rectangular white piece in the bottom picture? I can get closer shots if needed.

• 2 months later...

Managed to find some bdu's that weren't windproof (at least I hope not). My dog managed to photobomb at the last minute. Got my bucket before christmas but haven't been able to get to it. Also got a Grumpy cumberbund and a set of leather gloves to mod. Only thing that troubles me are the boots. I may have found one but I would like a second opinion or two.

http://www.rothco.co...tan-jungle-boot

20150216_202151_zpsqo91opiw.jpg

20150216_202317_zps0wchtlhv.jpg

I think those boots would work. You might not get too high with modifications on that large inside arch,

but the smaller little arches on the sole are easy to modify with a dremmel.

Those are like military boots, which I have used.

If you haven't bought any yet- the bicep greebs are super easy to fabricate from sheet and strip styrene.

Good luck with the build.

Oh yeah, those boots will be fine. Just take a dremel to the arch to give a bit of a rounded edge and you won't have an issue getting passed on that part. I ended up getting a pretty cheap pair of construction boots and they even worked. Only problem with mine is that standing for a long time on a convention floor will cause some back pain.