Starting my KST

R6Chavez

Hi everyone,

So I'm getting ready to start my Kashyyyk Scout. I've already been in contact with an armor vendor, now I just need to wait for money to order it and the BDUs and get the ball rolling. :)

Excellent!

You would be the second Kashyyyk in Carida. :)

Stop by the "Swamp" anytime with any questions.

• Like 1

I am having some trouble locating a place that sells the Desert DPM top, I saw that they had discontinued that pattern. Does anyone know of any places other than eBay that has it?

Thanks, I almost got that but that little voice said not to. Do they even just sell the cloth by the yard? I might be able to stitch the pants together from that. And are there any alternatives to using DPM since in the very near future it may not be available?

Sent you a pm.

Yep. I did the Admiral Ozzel ghost part on the signature bar, after I had sold that particular costume.

And it seems that all of the characters I do, end up dying, somehow. Sheesh!

Got the undersuit from Grumpy (thank you again). I have to lose some weight to let it fit comfortably.

At this point I just have to wait for my job to start to order the armor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm back and hopefully resuming my build now. Looking to order armor in the next week or so! I lost my officer belt and realized the fatal flaw of all my costumes, they need the officer belt lol

So as soon as I get enough money, I am ordering the armor set. I thought I was going to get paid more this week, it looks like I'll have to wait a pay period or two

Usually around the largest area. For me, it was my "too many Wookiee Burgers" gut area. ;)

I put in an extra piece of Velcro, should it be too large.

• 2 weeks later...

So within the next week or so, I'll be ordering the hard armor and cummerbund. The tough question is where is a reliable boot source? My plan is to have this approved by August (vendor dependent though I think the armor and cummerbund are in stock)

You can try Crow 62 ,our Jango got boots from him 2 weeks ago or so though i heard he usually have long terms.

Otherwise just check some tan army boots there is alot models wchich can be good base for KT boots.

that's a dark path many have traveled... the boots are fantastic but the wait could be up to a year (some people still waiting)

Crow had issues in the past but I heard he was tryig to make everything right