Woodman KT build

woodman

I was lucky enough to get Toms'(Mr Bungle) very last KT kit. SWEET! I'll be updating with pics as I go. I have an EPIII Commander Gree already. Some of you may have met me at C6 right after the 501st photo we took a big pic of me and a big group of KTs. I have crow pitbull replicas for the boots, I have my fatigues dyed and will be adding the pockets. I have a Bikerchick helmet. I also have a set of pouches from Grumpy. IMG_20131201_194642_zps64cd23d8.jpg IMG_20131201_194631_zps5d5ce4ac.jpg

Cool. B)

Now that you are working on a Kashyyyk Trooper, I can take care of your Gree for you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I do props and commission sewing full time and I have been crazy busy but I'm going to try and build this thing before a con in March so I will be working on it heavily. Paul I will be doing the cummberbund myself. When I get mine done I will post it and see if there is any interest in doing some for others. I'm gong to do some heat reshaping on the shins to slim them up as well.