41'st Elite status

Death Recon

So as we decided, there are two levels to our beloved Kashyyyk Trooper.

I see there's a topic section of the forum for the Pathfinders to apply for their higher status, but as far as I can tell we haven't gotten around to this.

Is this something we put up through our GML as we did for our initial approval or is this done in-house with the detachment?

Who's we though? There's been no talk of this in the CS section. Don't get me wrong though. I would love to have an L2 for the Kashyyyk trooper. Hell I think we should get the legion to change the designation from CB to KT.

We as in the fellow CB's when it was discussed on what a more accurate CRL was.

It's in our CRL that there is 2 levels now and how to accomplish the higher level.

Didn't mean to stir the pot, just looking for clarification.

That would mean I would have to repaint part of my family's armor bins. :blink: (They all have the "CB" on them... ;) )

That would mean I would have to repaint part of my family's armor bins. :blink: (They all have the "CB" on them... ;) )

Oh, you know you've been wanting to repaint those with lovely KTs! :) lol.

In my books your either 501st cleared or Lancer/elite. Anything else would be just confusing.

That's what I mean by 2 levels, 501st and elite.

On the note of changing the designation...

It might not be profitable for all the "Clone BARC's" (I'm guessig this is where the designation comes from)

People have trading cards, name tags, name plates, and other customized merchandise that would then be obsolete.

I think it meant Clone Bikers but I like Clone BARCs. Most people I know think of it as a BARC anyways. Whenever I say Kashyyyk trooper I tend to get blank stares.

I'm taking a break from this topic. (It aggravates my migraine.)

That's what I mean by 2 levels, 501st and elite.

On the note of changing the designation...

It might not be profitable for all the "Clone BARC's" (I'm guessig this is where the designation comes from)

People have trading cards, name tags, name plates, and other customized merchandise that would then be obsolete.

Yeah, but it's not a BARC trooper. It was a name Hasbro threw on the figure when it came out. Then they corrected it later by labeling it Kashyyyk trooper which is what it always was. No where in the movie do you see them riding BARCs.

I thought BARC was "Biker Advanced Recon Commando"

Just saying but hence my name Death "Recon".... ;)

I agree with you, nowhere in the movie(s) do you see the Kashyyyk Trooper riding speeder bikes.

Also with this if you remove our biker status then do we really belong in the pathfinder detachment? :( I like it here, don't make me go back to the masses of the clone army

Anyways I think this has gotten away from my original question on how our Kashyyyk Troopers apply for elite status.

I know the decision is ultimately up to Marcel as the detachment head but should we atart anothwr theread and ask what the Kashyyyk Troopers would like? CB or KT?

Wookiepedia has us listed as Clone Scouts. I prefer CB over KT if only for the reason that I associate KT with a brave little girl and her pink astromech. But that could just be me.