other gun?

Yup. The DC-15 blaster and the DC-15 rifle are the preferred weapon of the Kashyyyk clone. It's what they used in the movie.

Remember, a weapon is not required to have your costume approved. But, it looks pretty cool with one. B)

I believe we use a sniper rifle in one of the games, so it would still be cannon... BattleFront 2 if I remember, I'll ask the nephew, he has the game.

But that sure looks like a wicked rifle, I have WC's DC-15L Rifle and love it, just make sure to check with your detachment to see if you can troop with it (again I would think since it's in the games it can be considered cannon, well if that's the right rifle anyways)

• 2 months later...

http://battlefront.w...2440hkgyk_2.jpg they are in battlefront,they called scouts though no troopers.Quote from battlefront wiki (they call that scouts snipers though) "Unlike a traditional army, where snipers are picked from the best shooters, the clone troopers are all possess the same characteristics regarding eyesight, accuracy, steadiness, and patience. However, the clone sharpshooter has received special “flash training,†teaching him the intricacies of being a good sniper. He has also trained exclusively with the modified DC-15x Sniper Rifle.

http://battlefront.w...ne_Sharpshooter looks like of that units is like kashyyk trooper (there are 2 versions of armour depend on wchich planet You use them) and wiki says they used dc15x but i think its too weak track to consider that weapon cannonical.

this is one of the reason why I believe the Kashhyyyk trooper belongs back on CT.net with the rest of his clone brothers.

desginations of the clone variants has become very inconsistent and mixed.

desginations have been assigned to particular clones now - not so much cos they are 100% correct, but it was important when we 1st tried to categorise em to make sure everyone was talking about the same thing.

for instance - the Kashyyyk trooper has be at different times called the BARC trooper, clone scout and kashyyyk trooper. Different refs and resources used different words to describe the same thing. Of course, in the real world - it doesnt really mean anything different.

Technically BARC troopers refer to the guys that served under Cmdr Neyo - as they were seen to BARC speeders on the planet Saleucami. They have the rounded red circle decal of the 91st recon unit.

Eventually - the Kashyyyk trooper was so named cos they were seen in ROTS fighting on Kashykkk. The Hasbro toy however called em BARC troopers.

To avoid confusion - Kashyyyk trooper was decided for this trooper we now see before us.

What Battlefront describes as sharp shooters - are designated Airborne ParJai troopers - ie seen in ROTS with Obi Wan as parts of the 212 in ROTS

as for teh weapon - as already stated - it shouldnt affect clearance what so ever