DC-15 Blaster & Rifle

Here's a better pic of the DC-15L that Mr.WoodChuck made for me, even has a build in LED in the barrel tip :)

null_zpse82cfa6b.jpg

null_zps80820577.jpg

I'll be getting around to painting this as well once I did some free time between making my armor and family ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I'd fill you in on my progress.

I'm finished all the touch ups on my blaster, still working on my rifle though (going to be taking my time with the rifle and trying to make it perfect)

Blaster:

null_zps3a6e06c7.jpg

null_zps049f9bef.jpg

The rifle I put a coat of primer then 2 coats of gun metal coloured paint:

null_zpsf16241f4.jpg

I should have my rifle finished befor Fan Expo ;)

Ok so here's what I have for my 95% complete rifle... I think I'm done painting, just need to clear coat then weather it:

null_zpsf7f3af35.jpg

null_zpsd09971a8.jpg

I'll be adding a few more touch-ups with the black to fix some of the bleeding when I applied the metallic paint, after that as I already said; clear coat and weathering then I'm done (have my TK-ID carved in bottom of handle)

No way am I that good! That's a great idea though with the 3 thin pieces instead of one block that you have to route out. Ill tinker around, mess up, throw it a few times, an then end up buying one :)

If your going to buy one then I suggest Mr.WoodChuck, his quality is outstanding and not to be matched (plus I even got the rifle with a blue light with working trigger)

Take a look for yourself, he makes numerous weapons and other accessories (ie. helmet stands, plaques)

http://woodchuck.imperial-web.com/