Kashyyyk trooper ref pics

is that last picture a screen grab?

also are these possibly all the pictures available? perhaps the shoe issue will become less of a problem. the clear shots of it looking like the kc pit crewes were from 3d renders?

sorry i cant contribute as i dont have high def or blue ray :(

was hoping that there would be clearer blue ray pics

but DVD screen caps were not bad, if we are ok to accept the quality, we could use the old gallery, which had the screen grabs stored on this forum?

pics are from the 3-4 major scenes that you see teh kashyyyyk trooper - there the 'Hero' scene with Gree and Yoda. The over the shoulder shot as the droid army comes in from the sea and 1 or 2 battle scenes. In terms of the Kashyyyk Trooper, I think that about covers it?

http://forum.bikersc...llery&album=140

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?app=gallery&album=143

• 2 years later...

Here is a question, has anyone gotten in touch with actual George Lucas/lucasfilm/Lucas ranch to see if they can help us. I know they answer other stupid questions like how to pronounce AT-AT.

I think that an inquiry to whomever was the manufacturer of these costumes would also reveal pre-production or behind the scenes or some kind of practical reference images somewhere - right?