DC-15S with stock

chilledmilk

still looking around for an answer for this, on the description of the DC-15S they have it listed with a stock variant. what would it look like and will it fly for CRL for kashyyyk trooper. would it be the stock off of a DC-15L or would it be a wire folding stock like iv seen on a commander cody action figure?dc-15_zps981deb0a.jpg

The DC-15 Carbine Blaster and DC-15 Rifle are NOT required to have your Kashyyyk Trooper approved. No weapon is needed at all in the application process.

If you do get one, it must visually meet the guidelines of the weapons shown at the bottom of this 501st link:

http://www.501st.com...ashyyyk_trooper

So, don't waste your money on that one.

I got a Mr. Woodchuck DC-15S because the unreleased CRL said it was required either L or S. But im wondering if I can attach a stock to my S and if you guys would accept that in trooping. That pic above is of a 1:28 scale Hasbro toy or something I think. My question is can I add add that wire folding stock to my DC-15S. As far as I can see /read no one has done it

Its legion policy to have blasters as optional as some countries dont allow replica weapons so we cant descriminate. But yeah stick to blasters seen on screen or in games under expanded universe such as my scout sniper rifle

Aw crap! Woodchuck does amazing work. You've got a good one there. The DC's are an option, not required for approval.

I did think that the above picture looked a little funny and not 1:1 scale.

However, when you get accepted as a Kashyyyk Trooper, with whatever Garrison you will be in, check with your GML and even the CO or XO.

Well, I just saw the above post....uh, "what Marcel said!"