DR's KST WIP (Kashyyyk Scout Trooper)

Death Recon

Looks good, just a blue hanger on, under the right knee plate and the small front pouches appear to be on the wrong side. Good luck with your acceptance. Don't forget to come back and help the slower build guys from time to time :salute::duim:

Nah, you don't have to weather the riding patch. Give it a little bit of misting with some black, if it sticks out to you. Or brown for a dirt look. (Not really noticeable anyway.)

On your front view pics, I see something blue under your right knee armor. What is it?

And lighting is too dark. If at all possible, take the pictures outside on a sunny day. That way the details can be seen.

And the guitar is not required for approval. It can be brought to the camp fire, when the clones sing "Kum-bay-Yoda!" :P

The blue thing is a snap & backing that came undone when I stepped up onto the ottoman (I had just glued it there a few minutes beforehand)

Since then I've glued it properly into place but I still need to touch up a few spots such as that with black paint...

The bicep pieces have a snap at the top of them that I was going to connect to the shoulder bells but maybe I'll add "another" snap to the arm of the BDU's.

(I think I have like 12 snaps holding everything in place)

I will redress and get some pictures outside tomorrow for better lighting, Haha the wife will love that one!

First picture is the best!! It's amazing!!! Nice bright light. Clean background. The green reflective lens looks great. The colors look great.

Personally, I don't see any faults with it. They better treat you right with this.

If you have your DC-15 handy, add a full costume action-pose picture with the blaster. B)

Looks very good. Good luck with the submit. I still believe your two small top pouches are on the wrong side. Maybe I am wrong, but I thought the beveled flap edge pointed to the center of your body, not facing outward

ktspouch_zps3fec2656.png

What he said. I get them mixed up, too.

It's just a matter of **riiiip**(sound of Velcro)....**riiiip**(more Velcro sounds)....then, replace....and "BOOM!" there it is.

LoL, I'll switch them around.

Thanks for the support guys! I still haven't heard anything back from my GML though :( strange since last time I emailed him (in January) he sent me a reply within the day.

My GML forwarded my application to the detachment for feedback...

I told him I had better pictures if he needed them but he said to wait for the feedback.

I hope this means it's going to go through soon!

And #26 was born!

Just received an email stating my approval,

Death Recon, AKA "CB 85039"

Thanks for all the help along the way guys, don't worry I'll still be around for the other guys that might need a hand, I don't think it be right to leave Matt and Nate to take care of all the questions. ;)

And #26 was born!

Just received an email stating my approval,

Death Recon, AKA "CB 85039"

Thanks for all the help along the way guys, don't worry I'll still be around for the other guys that might need a hand, I don't think it be right to leave Matt and Nate to take care of all the questions. ;)

"Well, it's about time, Soldier!" Ermey_drill_Sgt2_4683.jpg

"Recon!" Recon.jpg

Cheers and congratulations!!!

Haha thanks Matt,

Looks like I timed my tattoo perfectly with my approval (appointments on minday) I've been planning on getting this one done for a while, it's actually an addition to my Galactic Imperial cog on my wrist.

null_zps8ce15a31.jpg

It'll have a "wet spray-paint" look to it when it's all colored in.

• 3 weeks later...