Anouther soft part discussion

4505Marcel

Guys you may or may not have read Deans post about his vest being attached to the under suit, basically he wanted to know if this would be ok for 501st clearance and lancer?

Now my thoughts on this is that as long as the overall look is fine then yes for 501st basic clearance, but as we know they used racing style suits in the film, so most definatelty wouldnt of had the bund or vest sewn in. So we should do the same for lancer and have all these bits seperate if we are going movie accurate which is the whole point of it.

Thoughts please......

So, would it be frowned upon to have the vest sewn to the cummerbund? True, we have no proof that it was, but do we have proof that it wasn't?

Asking because I've got the front half of my vest sewn to the 'bund. Helps keep everything up.

I agree for lancer they should be separate. Im hoping Velcro (or something similar) attaching the bund to the vest not permanently is ok? I always have a problem keeping the bund up. Also as an alternative, would suspenders on the bund be ok as well, as long as they are kept concealed?

• 4 weeks later...