Kashyyyk pics from C-6

LENOX61

Hey guys........I just got back from C-6. I just want to thank everybody who arrived for the photo shoots and made them unbelievable. It was awesome to meet some additional Kashyyyk comrads from around the globe (Mr. B, Major Payne, Falcon One). I think this was the biggest gathering of Kashyyyk Troopers to date. To my knowledge (and forgive me if I missed ya), the following Kashyyyk Troopers met and were captured on film:

Grumpy

RN Jedi

Major Payne

Wyseguy

Havoc

Mr. Bungle

"Darth Zil" aka- little Grumpy

Falcon One - who was there but not in armor

Mosi - was there without armor

Gree -

Woodman

Randy (from Florida)

Here are some teaser pics from the "Swamp Shoot" :

Call to arms!!!!!

297.jpg

Not on my Shift!!!!!

213.jpg

Hey buddy............toss over the keys.

205.jpg

Anyway, you guys all rock!!!!! Even though we all somehow missed the Pathfinders pic, I think we did OK. Here is a link to a few additional pics we managed to capture during the event-

http://s1203.photobu...yyk%20at%20C-6/

Until next time..............

Wyseguy

• Like 1

I could have sworn that I told Grumpy 10:15 on Sat morning. But I also had it posted in the thread. But you guys still managed to get together for some great pics!!

Great pics Kevin and Denny!

Looking good as always Kevin.

Get that armor back from overseas, Denny! :blink:

Great to meet Major Payne from the Redback Garrison. B)

Always great to see you again, Tom! ;)

Not too many words from me. (Didn't wanna leave. :( )

I wish I was still in Florida! :D

Thanks to my wife (RN Jedi), son (Havok), and daughter (Actress), for being Kashyyyk Troopers! :wub: (A happy Kashyyyk Family.)

For the main 501st pic, we had 7 Kashyyyk Troopers and 1 Commander Gree. Not bad at all.

(I was hoping for more. We did have quite a few people that I met that are on their way to being Kashyyyk Troopers.)

A bit later we ended up with 6 Kashyyyk Troopers, 1 Commander Gree, 1 Luminara Unduli, and 1 Barriss Offee, for the Kashyyyk group photo. (Even found the tiny Kashyyyk backdrop waaaaay in the back of the con, near the RL Table.)

Hello again to BroodingVentress! Keep in contact! (Loved the animated Asajj and your husband's Savage Opress. Very cool! ;) )

To Kevin W. (Awesome Special Ops) and Tim McCoy (Outstanding Darth Maul.) It was a pleasure to meet you two. I hope to stay in contact with the both of you!

See you guys somewhere in the Swamp! :ph34r:

Grumpy out! :angry2:

I updated my photo link with a few additional pics. I agree with Grumpy.........Denny.........you gotta get that armor from the airport. I can't wait to see you get it done. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye (one minute I was taking some photos with some kids at the bunker, and the next .....we got separted). I also went on your links......your pics look great as well.

What, it wasn't good meeting me? :P

Yeah, we love ya Chex!

*cough, cough**.....**ahem**....patches....need...exclusive...C VI....Pathfinders....patch...**cough...cough....oops!!**

**gasp....wheeze**...I see a light at the end of the tunnel....I think it's the train coming the other way.....** :D:PB)

Keep in contact with me, bro!

Cheers!

Yeah, we had a boo-boo for communications on the group pic. Eh, things happen.

Managed to get the "Camo Army Guys" together for a few shots.

We also had a few good pics with Commander Gree.

I know there are other pics out there. It's hard to take them while your whole family is wearing Kashyyyk Trooper armor! :wacko:

Nice pics. The group shot in front of the bunker is sweet!!!

It was great meeting most of you. I wish I could of had the time to meet everyone.

Matt thank you for taking the time after the group photo to chat with me. Seeing everyone in KT has inspired me even more to get that project done. Everyone looked great!!!

Kevin W.