Current Suit of Choice?

TB-0897

I have been out of the loop for a while thanks to work and was thinking of upgrading my undersuit. What is the current suits of choice? My current undersuit suit is a set of modified work coveralls.

Looking though the site I see most going for the Proban suits these days....how are they in hot weather? In MD we often are trooping in 90° weather with 70-90% humidity so always need to factor that in.

Thanks!

TB0897

I live in South Texas where the average temp is 98°+ in the shade, freak'n hot. I have a modified work coverall as well and it works great for me.

http://www.automotiveworkwear.com/RedKap/CT10/coveralls.html

I live in South Texas where the average temp is 98°+ in the shade, freak'n hot. I have a modified work coverall as well and it works great for me.

http://www.automotiv.../coveralls.html

Those look similar to the one I have but with a Collar. How bad was that to remove? How's the durability? The one thing I love about my current set (which as far as I can tell isn't made anymore... :() is that it's held up great for the last 6 years.

Those look similar to the one I have but with a Collar. How bad was that to remove? How's the durability? The one thing I love about my current set (which as far as I can tell isn't made anymore... :() is that it's held up great for the last 6 years.

It has 4 pockets which come off real easily. I used one of the pockets and made a collar closure similar to a mandarin collar. Then, I added the suede riding patch, 'butt' flap, and 2" elastic. The best part is they make these in sizes that actually fit without being baggy, and are good for tall guys like me (6"2).

It has 4 pockets which come off real easily. I used one of the pockets and made a collar closure similar to a mandarin collar. Then, I added the suede riding patch, 'butt' flap, and 2" elastic. The best part is they make these in sizes that actually fit without being baggy, and are good for tall guys like me (6"2).

Cool will have to check it out, the price is certainly right too! That said height is less a problem for me thanks to being a fairly short 5'6".

What did the custom cost you? was thinking of talking to a seamstress about getting a custom suit done in a good Med Weight Cotton and having all the Suede added by them as they create it (I suck at sewing).