Is this a good helmet? Anything wrong with shape of helmet?

Guest Ryan

Guest Ryan

I am unexperienced with bikerscout helmets, and thought I'd come here and ask if this one is a good one. "http://www.ebay.com/itm/Biker-scout-trooper-helmet-kit-prop-for-star-wars-collectors-not-armor-/170826332020?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c60af774" Its fiberglass, but I think the nose part is slanted outward at the bottom a little much, but that is coming from somebody who has not seen any helmets in person. So, is anything incorrect with the shaping of the helmet? Thanks.

If you think the Lego Biker Scout helmet is a good shape then yes this is great!

Seriously there are so many inaccurate angles etc etc on this helmet it is difficult to know what is the worst part. Yes not a lot of us have seen an original in person but we all saw ROTJ, the books and pictures of the helmet, the Ebay one is crazy.

Guest tk-8255

Boss it was totoally an SF! Ryan what you need to do is pester in a realy nice and non anoying way to get nice MR Lonewolf to do another run of his fantastic helmets... I know i am..... In my opinion stay away form ebay, you might find a bargain once in a blue moon. ask around about armour makers and those that make helmets and ar reputable .

Just a tip. Stay away from Ebay. I know ya wanna join up, but doing it slower with the right info makes a load of difference.

Nexus Enterprising is the new name for Garbage Star Fortress' junk. Stay away from them. The Biker lid may have a few less sources to pick from, than say the Stormtrooper, but you won't find any worth your effort, or money off eBay. Best to stick with the ones the folkes on here recommend. :)