Apologies for not getting the voted upon site updates done

4505Marcel

Evening troopers,

I just wanted to post a liitle note to apologise for not having the forum updates done yet that we all voted on a while back, please dont think I am sitting back doing nothing as thats not the case.

Truth is my hands are tied, Andi and myself decided to bring in a new admin member a few weeks back. As things wernt moving as id like, trouble is now we have in new staff and he cant do any of the updates as Greg aka "Vpier" hasnt responded to my request to get the admin log in details to get the job done.

So were stuffed really untill he gives them to us, there is also issues with other detachment sites reading the main legion thread in the same boat as us waiting for a response from him also. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and we can get this done for you to inject some life back in to the BSN.

Well thats where we are, sorry it is taking so long guys

Marcel

Evening troopers,

I just wanted to post a liitle note to apologise for not having the forum updates done yet that we all voted on a while back, please dont think I am sitting back doing nothing as thats not the case.

Truth is my hands are tied, Andi and myself decided to bring in a new admin member a few weeks back. As things wernt moving as id like, trouble is now we have in new staff and he cant do any of the updates as Greg aka "Vpier" hasnt responded to my request to get the admin log in details to get the job done.

So were stuffed really untill he gives them to us, there is also issues with other detachment sites reading the main legion thread in the same boat as us waiting for a response from him also. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and we can get this done for you to inject some life back in to the BSN.

Well thats where we are, sorry it is taking so long guys

Marcel

Thanks Marcel, I'm sure the detachment knows these things take time. :) I also sent you a PM on the web stuff. ;)

Marcel, you should not feel the need to apologise for other people's failings.

It is commendable that you take responsibility for it as the duly elected CO, but it's not necessary.

It will come in time, and in the meanwhile, this will continue to be one of the best detachment forums.

• 1 month later...

Great work Jim!! Can you either start a thread or list here all the new changes so we all know what is working now?

Thanks,

~A

Thanks!! I will post a little note with the updates.