SC utility belt HELP needed!!!

hello everyone,

can some one please help me out with this before I do something wrong?

I already did cut 2 slots for the 1,5''white webbing as you see on the picture, still need to sand them a bit ;).

but I do not really know how to do the rest of the belt :S

can some one please help me with this?

Foto-KNZCJWLX.jpg

Foto-CUMABHOZ.jpg

Foto-KJKAZ6AA.jpg

greetings,

Marielle

I would use a plastic weld to attach the belt sections, failing that a couple of small rivits, I wish id have plastic welded mine instead of using rivits. And then a single rivit on the back to hold the webbing belt.

With the drop boxes just slip the webbing through the buckles in one piece, and rivit to the belt at the back behind where the TD tube goes out of site. I found a drop of hot glue behind the belt front holds the webbing to stop it slipping about.

Dont use the nylon drop box straps supplied find a cotton strap and use that, the nylon webbing is ok for the back of the belt at a push, but again id use cotton

Def use cotton. It looks so much better. Bad thing is that Jeff includes cotton webbing now instead of nylon for the belt boxes. Marcel pretty much hit the nail on the head though. And remember you don't want your boxes hanging too low

You can do it Marielle! Basically, first you need to assemble the 2 white plastic parts of the belt to the main section of the belt. I would use some good bonding glue (Super Glue, ABS Glue, E-6000, etc) to attach the pieces. This will give you a 1-piece look for the belt. Then, you'll add the larger back webbing for the belt closure, and loop your 1.5" webbing through the belt loops and boxes. I will send you a PM with more details. Good job on the cuts BTW...;)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

You can do it Marielle! Basically, first you need to assemble the 2 white plastic parts of the belt to the main section of the belt. I would use some good bonding glue (Super Glue, ABS Glue, E-6000, etc) to attach the pieces. This will give you a 1-piece look for the belt. Then, you'll add the larger back webbing for the belt closure, and loop your 1.5" webbing through the belt loops and boxes. I will send you a PM with more details. Good job on the cuts BTW... ;)

Jim - I am down to the belt being left to complete my TB - can you PM me with the details on the belt - it's a bit confusing - a lot of different opinions out there - not going for Lancer status with my first build, yet

Thanks

I would use a plastic weld to attach the belt sections, failing that a couple of small rivits, I wish id have plastic welded mine instead of using rivits. And then a single rivit on the back to hold the webbing belt.

With the drop boxes just slip the webbing through the buckles in one piece, and rivit to the belt at the back behind where the TD tube goes out of site. I found a drop of hot glue behind the belt front holds the webbing to stop it slipping about.

Dont use the nylon drop box straps supplied find a cotton strap and use that, the nylon webbing is ok for the back of the belt at a push, but again id use cotton

What is plastic weld? Is it like a hot glue gun?

Jim - I am down to the belt being left to complete my TB - can you PM me with the details on the belt - it's a bit confusing - a lot of different opinions out there - not going for Lancer status with my first build, yet

Thanks

PM incoming...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is the link to his build

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?/topic/9781-Pandatrooper's-SC-Biker-Scout-build

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Thank you Wookieevader.

I've been reading pandatrooper's build over and over again!!!!!

Just ordered my kit yesterday! Shadow tho

Sooo exciting!