Softparts (mostly) done

TB-6539

Flightsuit is just temporary. Want to troop before I get the proper one sometime in August or thereabouts, so I made one myself. And let's just say that the sowing machine and I don't get along very well...

Pouches will be filled and attached with velcro to the chest plate.

Any comments and inputs are welcome!!! :)

Photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76751586@N05/sets/72157629852227151/with/7093132887/

Thank you guys! :)

Yeah, the belt will sit pretty low on me. Knew that from the start really... That's the downside of being a small biker :/ But we'll see! The belt is next on my list so I'm hoping to get it done soon. Any tips on that? Rivet the plastic to the beltstrap?

What armor did you go with? Either way, 1 rivet on each side to connect the webbing for the back of the belt. Looks good so far, very good fit. Butt flap could stand to be a bit longer.

What armor did you go with? Either way, 1 rivet on each side to connect the webbing for the back of the belt. Looks good so far, very good fit. Butt flap could stand to be a bit longer.

SC armour but MC belt. Thank you :) Considering that it's the first time I've ever made anything like this I am surprised it is even wearable haha... Can't wait to get the proper one I've ordered though. This one just has to pass GML and survive 2-3 troops. Hopefully it will! Yep, noticed the length of the buttflap, but hopefully it will be OK to pass...