3M bolt asembly keeping face plate up

Shyrax

I am using a no name version of the of the 3M that came with all kinds of pieces. (Not sure what all comes withthe 3M.) I too just cut the threaded part off the covers and glued them in place. I have ordered another set from my local welding supply though. I want to see if I can use it to make the face stay up. It comes with the threaded covers, the pieces those screw into, a couple washers, and another piece with little holes cut in one end. Seems like this piece is the important one for keeping the thing up but it looks like I will have to add something to my bucket to get it to work.

I know my descriptions of the parts suck, but I will take a pic of the parts when I get home and post them.

I am pretty sure I know what I need to do just wondering if anyone else has done it. The face use to stay up decently well until I put the magnets on the face to get rid of the velcro that held it closed. Too much weight to keep up now.