my armor moulds

pardon my opinion but chest seems a bit flat ??

I appreciate your work very much though

true. it's a bit flat :( the chest was my first "big" mould so there are some "noob" mistakes .....

I have learned a lot of things in these 2 years, and I won't stop propmaking :) so everything in the future would be a little better ( hopefully)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as promised here are some pictures with the full set.... this is the first time ever I wear it so there's some adjustments needed especially on the chest and back plate....but really proud of what is looking like. it took me more than two years but it was completely done by me and my mother who helped me with the soft parts , sewing and so on....

sorry for the bad quality pictures... i'll take more detailed ones when there is more light.

P1030302_zps72e88b87.jpg

P1030303_zps8003183c.jpg

P1030304_zpsb820b35a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, that is awesome! Send me a Private Message here on theBSN and I'll hook you up with a free resin Tank Topper, Thermal Det Greeblies and Bicep Tbits! You deserve something for all that hard work you put into making this costume. YAHHH!!!!!

Fantastic job!!!!!

• Like 1

Dude, that is awesome! Send me a Private Message here on theBSN and I'll hook you up with a free resin Tank Topper, Thermal Det Greeblies and Bicep Tbits! You deserve something for all that hard work you put into making this costume. YAHHH!!!!!

Fantastic job!!!!!

thank you Jeff!!!!! :D you're great man! I have just sent you a message on your facebook page.

Nice work Daniel. I'd really love to learn how to vacuum form one day. It's especially impressive that you actually made the majority of your costume from scratch. Cheers!

thanks Barry! vacuumforming isn't really difficult for simple forms like the shoulders or biceps. now I should start with the helmet...let's see what happens

Guest Zacic

This is FANTASTIC! great work! Ive worked with Sintra mostly, done a few small molds and casts, but this is something Ive always wanted to attempt, sculpt and Vac my own stuff, superb!

This is FANTASTIC! great work! Ive worked with Sintra mostly, done a few small molds and casts, but this is something Ive always wanted to attempt, sculpt and Vac my own stuff, superb!

thanks ! now I'm sculpting the helmet....I'll post some pictures as soon as possible

• 1 month later...

Fantastic job!!!!!

here's some pictures with SC resin parts.... they look great !! it's simply incredible that the thermal detonator greeblies fit perfectly!

tbits for biceps are slightly bigger but I think i can fix it

thank you so much J.!!!

P1030729_zps7089cd79.jpgP1030728_zps514f913f.jpg