Racing Kart style suit

Eagerly

No worries...I added mine with double-sided tape since it has been flipped about 4 times now. ;) Hang in there, it'll all be worth it! And when you're ready, I'll do up your trading cards for you. :)

No worries...I added mine with double-sided tape since it has been flipped about 4 times now. ;) Hang in there, it'll all be worth it! And when you're ready, I'll do up your trading cards for you. :)

Sir I thank you :)

Awesome build! I agree with bringing the thigh boxes up higher. I just did mine up higher myself finally this weekend. I'd also like to see them more on the sides of your legs. They are a bit far to the front. One other minor thing I'd like to see is to wear the belt up just a bit higher. Your pouches should like to hang below the top of the belt just a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Do they ship outside the UK?

I'm in need of a jumpsuit as well ..

Last part needed when my MC armour arrives.. =)

Hope to be a pathfinder before summer... ! =)

I would very much like to have contact details of the same place, if it's ok!

//Micke

• 4 months later...

Hi there ,

this suit looks amazing. Is it still possible to order one ?

I´m looking such a long time but till now i didn´t find the right one !

It would be great if they are still available!

Best regards !

• 1 month later...

Right as i have been inundated with requests and i have been quite terrible at popping by, i shall add the details here. Admins, let me know if this is a rule breaker and i'll have to think of something else

Racing kart suit. If your interested Just tell them they did one for another scout ( Lee who gave them pictures for their FB account ) and they will know what you are talking about

http://www.advanced-wear.co.uk/

It was about £75 so $130 i think, so far about 5 guys on here have bought one

You can buy else where but they tend to need modding this is perfect straight away.

If you need any further help just ping me an IM, this will in turn pop up on my phone and i will then see it and reply within a reasonable time frame.

Sorry it has taken so long brothers, i'll make sure i check back here more often.

PS. If your UK based i know a guy who produces great finished resin pistols for a reasonable price

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem with your posted link bro, Im not overly keen when folk join just to sell thier wares and have no interest in the BSN itself but links are fine. Have to say I may well join you and get one for my snow scout, and if there good upgrade my standard flight suit

Il have a wee look at yours tomorrow at the troop mate, Im splitting scout with Indy for the day. Cant do sunday now

Hey guys.

First of all major thanks Lee for posting all this up and being so helpful!

Second: I was just wondering if this suit (when modified of course) would meet Lancer standards?

I know I'm new here and it may seem a little silly but I'm just gonna go for doing the best I can and meeting the highest standards right away if at all possible.

I did check the lancer stipulations about jumpsuits but it seems pretty easygoing on that and this seems just the ticket.

Hope I asked this in the right place, thanks again for all your help.

Yes as long as it fits you right, which it will if its made to measure. Only way a flight suit will fail lancer is if it is too baggy. And as Lee said you must have the added suede and elastics in place

Great stuff!

I've already sent them an email requesting information and referencing this group and Lee's directions.

So I'm just waiting on the reply to move from there. I'll probably get a made to measure one I suppose. Not like I need it super quick, I've only just started down the road so it can take its time in getting to me.

Thanks to the both of you for the swift feedback!