SC Armor Kit

Flero

Just got it in. Way faster than i thought... Bout 6 days and I live in Hawaii.

Now I just need to figure out where to start.

IMG_0360.jpg

My Boots are basically done, i just need to sew stitching into the bone shaped flap and glue it on.

One more adjustment to my Cummerbund so it fits me normally.

And need to sew the suede onto my coveralls.

Still Need : Gloves, Vest, and Bucket.

Good looking armor, and thanks for cheering me up about how long it took for the armor to get to you. I'm from Puerto Rico and if it took 6 days for it to get to you it might take the same amount of time for it to get here! (I haven't ordered it yet btw)

Good looking armor, and thanks for cheering me up about how long it took for the armor to get to you. I'm from Puerto Rico and if it took 6 days for it to get to you it might take the same amount of time for it to get here! (I haven't ordered it yet btw)

In addition to me being in Hawaii, that also counts for shipping over the weekend, and going to the wrong sort facility on the other side of the island.

Thought i would drop in an update...

Ive been busy with school and the girlfriend i havent had much time to get to it. On top of that we have a broken sewing machine.

But my Belt is nearing completion. QUESTION! does the rear strap and buckle on the thigh box have to be a certain length?... Like the buckle can be situated anywhere along the rear strap as long as the box is at the appropriate position?

• 1 month later...

That is awesome. I am currently deployed overseas and ordered an SC kit to build for Celebration VI when I get home. This pic reassures me it does have everything we need to get started.

Thought i would drop in an update...

Ive been busy with school and the girlfriend i havent had much time to get to it. On top of that we have a broken sewing machine.

But my Belt is nearing completion. QUESTION! does the rear strap and buckle on the thigh box have to be a certain length?... Like the buckle can be situated anywhere along the rear strap as long as the box is at the appropriate position?

It really comes down to the look and hang of the boxes. For mine, they are about 2-3" from the belt...but I'm 6"2 and looks good on me. Yours may be more or less distanced based on your height and build. Make sense? ;)