full size blaster?

BrewDiver

so i have been reading FSID for the past month or so and now i have a question... in the breakdown of imperial troopers it states that the E11 blaster is standard issue for all troopers, i understand that TB's use the pistol blaster as far as movie accurate goes but what about scouts?

i am in the process of building an E11 blaster for farts and giggles but was wondering if i would be allowed to carry it at non cannon events along with the pistol blaster.

thanks yall.

For non canon events you can carry anything you like if your garrison event coordinator allows it. I have seen scouts carry all sorts of BFGs at non canon events. I've even carried an E-11 with a shoulder strap on it to replicate this:

ScoutBattle-TSS.jpg

and this:

458px-Fragmentation_Grenade.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you build the correct game sniper then yes you could use at all events as an EU variant.

That's why I opted to build the DC15x pictured above, it's would have to be a scratch build as its not the same as the other BFGs seen carried by the sandies or TKs