My SC armor

Fool

Here are some better pictures. You can't really see the seude in the pictures, but it's there. I need to finish the vest, and the white cloth bridge over the shoulders on the armor. Then I can submit pictures, unless you see something that I have missed.

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

And here's me with the other armor I have made.

IMG_0532.jpg

looking very nice. i notice a couple of things: 1) you need the fabric "bridge" to connec the chest and back armor, 2) the knees need a second elastic strap (maybe only for Lancer?), 3) the pouches look a little large.

i'm thin like you and had the same issue. i took it down by 1/2" and they are better proportioned...

overall, looks nice. now get that thing dirty!

looking very nice. i notice a couple of things: 1) you need the fabric "bridge" to connec the chest and back armor, 2) the knees need a second elastic strap (maybe only for Lancer?), 3) the pouches look a little large.

i'm thin like you and had the same issue. i took it down by 1/2" and they are better proportioned...

overall, looks nice. now get that thing dirty!

Yep I mentioned the cloth bridge, (vest is also needed now). The knees still only need the one strap (I will be adding the second reguardless). Which direction would you take in the pouches a 1/2"? And do others agree on that :) Thanks for the information also!

Opps I also crossed the back strap to the thigh box....disreguard that part, I see it!

Comming along nicely bro, as said just to be picky as you seem to be going for accuracy I would say you could of thinned/narrowed down the pouches a touch as you look quite selnder, also the ribbing on the front of the bund could have been closer togther for your frame and the butt flap could have been a touch wider to cover more of your butt all just for right scale.

If you wanted to improve the look of the legs you could tighten up the flight suit a touch by running a stitch down the inner seams, now all of the above are not needed for standard clearance, but you have such a nice looking set up and could get lancer with a few tweaks I have mentioned it ;)

Comming along nicely bro, as said just to be picky as you seem to be going for accuracy I would say you could of thinned/narrowed down the pouches a touch as you look quite selnder, also the ribbing on the front of the bund could have been closer togther for your frame and the butt flap could have been a touch wider to cover more of your butt all just for right scale.

If you wanted to improve the look of the legs you could tighten up the flight suit a touch by running a stitch down the inner seams, now all of the above are not needed for standard clearance, but you have such a nice looking set up and could get lancer with a few tweaks I have mentioned it ;)

Thank you, and yes I agree with your assessments. I was wondering which way to slim down the pouches from a prior post. The ribbing can be redon. Butt flap can also be redone. I am already planning to slim down the legs. These are the types of critiques I am looking for.

Thank you all for the help and nice words along the way, I really am chomping at the bit to get trooping. Also I do plan on getting it dirty at some point and go lancer, but I need to take a break after finishing this, to work on whatever my next big project is.

Great job! A couple little things though. I'd shorten up the straps in the back for your drop boxes. That will bring them up a little closer, and straighten them out on your hips. Also, put your rank stripes a little lower on your tank. Pull your biceps up a little more, as well as your forearm peices. Also, when you put your biceps on, turn them more in, so that way when you start to move, they will turn out a little and not turn so much to the back of your arm. Your bucket looks fine. Oh, also tighten up the fabric covering your shoulder tabs. Just small adjustments...OH..one last thing. I know you have the butt flap, but ya gotten remember to reach back there and straighten it out lol. It tends to bunch up a little.