New Girl- LW Helmet build

Jules

As if Rich!! Ha ha!

Cant wait for Legoland...wish me and Jim were trooping though :(

You going to Telford Guys? We re taking pics for Ade...his first troop...and meeting Graeme! Should be good.

See you soon.

;)

• Like 1

Hey you guys at Telford? If the Bolton Asda falls through (just mem signed up at the moment) I'll be there too - great to see you guys. You could bring your bucket so I can look over your progress.

Anyway - back on target - what problems are you having with the faceplate? I might be able to help

• Like 1

Yeah mate, we re going. I think I ve sorted the faceplate now Grant. I had to apply heat so it would line up thats all.

Got all next week off (half term) so should be all finished by Friday (armour too!) I just got a few bits to do...bum flap and thigh patches and tank topper when I get one. Waiting for my bund, vest and pistol. Its all coming together now!!

:)

Lost count of how many times I ve had to sand and fill the top of the helmet. It seems to be ok now...fingers crossed. The visor was tricky too!

I ll post my pics on later when I load them onto Photobucket.

Jules

:)

• 1 month later...