My KS helmet

Fool

Thank you for the input, can I bother you for some more? I took about an 1/8' off per side, how does she look now? Also I thought that I read the people use Gloo to assembly their helmets, and that it can be bought at walmart, is this correct, or do you suggest something else?

IMG_0409.jpg

I used ABS glue and a small amount of super glue gel to hold things better as the ABS stuff was setting[approx 24 hours for full effect].

If you are painting this helmet I would use a sanding block with 240 -600-1500 grit wet and dry sandpaper on the flat of the nose to get a sharper front edge, Painting the line will be easier if you do this simple step.

I think the two top eye corners are slightly too square, the eye sides could be a bit more rounded rather than this straighter way.

The right side[looking through it] can be even more cut out, check with some original helmets for the warped look.

Don't use the KS decals or snout piece, any questions just shout.

• 1 month later...

You worked fast! looks absolutely beautiful. I used KS on mine but I didn't liked them so I ended up getting some decals from trooperbay, they were much much easier to put than the KS ones. BTW, that snout greeblie isn't KS, what did you used?

You worked fast! looks absolutely beautiful. I used KS on mine but I didn't liked them so I ended up getting some decals from trooperbay, they were much much easier to put than the KS ones. BTW, that snout greeblie isn't KS, what did you used?

It's an MC snout. Do you have a link for trooperbay? I didn't think this went fast, I took my time on it, but I worked and studied it every night.