EFX to make a Biker Scout helmet from the original molds

lonewolf

http://www.therpf.com/f9/legend-continues-131178/

This is THE most awesome news I've had for a while. I had heard hints and whispers... but this confirmation is just cementing it. I've had to thin out my collection and drop a few pre-orders... but this one will be mine.

Hope they trim the lens area like this one, as that's my favorite one, but that would just be an added bonus:

th_BikerScoutTrooperHelmet-RotJ-002.jpg

great news that EFX are producing the scout helmet

intresting too see that the moulds where made from wood

The EFX vader LE Legend edition helmet went for $799.....the Vader Legend Edition went for $999

me thinks that they may charge us the same amount for the EFX Scout Helmet

They may do a two types Limited Edition and Legend Edition like they did with the vaders

fingers crossed it won't be that much as it's plastic

defo getting one when they are ready to order

I hope it's not gonna be as expensive as some of their other buckets. Yes, the lineage is amazing, but I just hope it's not ridiculous.

That said, I'm saving up for one right now. :D

I hope it's not gonna be as expensive as some of their other buckets. Yes, the lineage is amazing, but I just hope it's not ridiculous.

That said, I'm saving up for one right now. :D

I am afraid either it will be fantastic and I won't be able to afford it, or I'll be able to afford it but it will require a bunch of mods like their ESB TK bucket. LOL.

I am afraid either it will be fantastic and I won't be able to afford it, or I'll be able to afford it but it will require a bunch of mods like their ESB TK bucket. LOL.

The eFX ESB TK is not at all in the same line as the Legend line helmets. You can rest assured that the Legend line means made and assembled exactly like the originals with the same materials - basically what was usually predominantly only the quality and style you'd find in the best fan helmets.

The only modding you could possibly need is if you want to add battle damage like the screen helmets, instead of having a pristine right out of the factory look.

It will be interesting to see how these turn out and what they cost. If eFX follows their past, they'll release the expensive "Legend" helmet and then release a lower-end helmet that is more affordable. Great topic to follow though...:)

I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw this posted on the RPF and then proceeded to pummel my friend Turo who knew about this since May for not telling me. LOL Looks like I'll be saving up my money too for it! The only real problem will be (in my opinion) is actually being quick enough to buy one when they go on sale. Those Vader helmets if you remember sold out in under 4 minutes! I hope it's not going to be like the Legend and LE versions and that they just do one helmet. All the detail parts will be replicas on the helmets, or at least so I'm told. And I echo these sentiments—it's about time!

Yes the rumours were out there for quite a while, I suspected it may be another Biker Scout pistol non show prop.

I wonder if the replica helmets don't close properly, just like the originals :)

Time to start putting a bit of money away guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Already transferred xxx € to a saving account for this one and will add another xxx € next month. this has to be mine.

Hope they keep the price reasonably though

• Like 1

well the EFX x-wing helmets where made from fibergalss, if EFX make the scout helmet using the same method as the originals i.e vac formed plastic these will take less man hours to make.

if these sell for around $600-$800 I would be willing to by one

Guest GrendelBlitz

Can anyone let me know if this is eFX Scout production story is true as there are no indications other than the one post by Bryan and the picture of the wooden half mold.

I WANT ONE!!!!!

~ Grendel_Blitz

\m/