gloves, blaster and armor

mariellejaworski

just did put the stripes on the tank of the bikerscout ;)

I hope it's good enough, if not, I can do it over, that's really no problem ;)

the stripes are exactly 1/8 inch thick :)

283039_453453618033320_718472732_n.jpg

262879_453453591366656_1269862278_n.jpg

greetings,

marielle

• 2 years later...

Hi. Looking to get started on my build. Probably gonna go with an SC armor kit. Anyway for a blaster would this one on ebay be acceptable: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-of-the-Jedi-Biker-Scout-Blaster-Replica-/331419367727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2a22392f

Sorry the link is so long. I also saw a link for a flightsuit with the butt flap already sewn in and correct. Would that be a good purchase to make? Thanks for any advice.

Hi. Looking to get started on my build. Probably gonna go with an SC armor kit. Anyway for a blaster would this one on ebay be acceptable: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-of-the-Jedi-Biker-Scout-Blaster-Replica-/331419367727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2a22392f

Sorry the link is so long. I also saw a link for a flightsuit with the butt flap already sewn in and correct. Would that be a good purchase to make? Thanks for any advice.

You should probably start your own thread to get feedback.

eBay is generally a bad gamble for parts. There are a couple of exceptions but I would avoid as a rule.

Blaster looks "ok" but waaaaaay overpriced for what it is. I didn't see any link about the flightsuit.