SC Armor

Well he hasn't replied to mine yet. I can only hope he's hard at work on these things, heh. I'm not even finished setting the suit up, but at this rate I will be by the time the helmet shows up.

Armour looks great I recon like I did on my wifes you could loose some off the top of the bicep armour to give you a liitle gap between the shoulder and bicep, just sort of looks cleaner like that.

p.s your pouches are the wrong way round ;)

Coming along nicely though

Def trim a little off the top of the biceps, like Marcel mentioned. Also, your rank strips are just way too thick. Should be around the same thickness as your tank detail striping. The armor fits you good, so you did a great jod fitting it to your size. Pouches are a good size too. Just get some foam to throw in them. Don't forget though that the TD greeblies, the vest, and the suede and strap mods to the suit need to be done since the CRL just changed. Looking really good though. You'll be dodging trees in no time.

My whole setup is KS and took quite awhile to arrive. I have learned that patience is def required in costuming. When you finish and receive your Official MSG and TB #, it will soooo worth it. Almost there...! ;)

Here are some sneak peeks of the KS helmet going to take it slow so i get it right the first time. I have another helmet on for my 501st but this one is only going to be used as a mantle piece, my friend had a extra one for me and i had to paint it and get it looking good. Here is a couple of pics of me in my whole out fit all i need is a holdout pistol and i will have every thing.

IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7178.jpg

IMG_7179.jpg

You look awesome J! Great work on the build and fit of your armor...! There are lots of options for blasters too. Check out this link for a new option: http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=9133&hl=&fromsearch=1.

Anyways...get your ID and we'll make you some trading cards! Time to go dodge some trees! ;)

Just remember the finishing touches. The CRL did recently just change, and I couldn't tell if you had all the mods done on the flight suit. (Inner thighs, butt flap, leg straps.)

Just remember the finishing touches. The CRL did recently just change, and I couldn't tell if you had all the mods done on the flight suit. (Inner thighs, butt flap, leg straps.)

how wide are the thigh straps? (sorry for the question)