SC Armor

Not too bad, theres a few little tweaks though. The pouches are the wrong way round, Ideally you need to un pick the stitches at the front to add an extra one, you need 7 verticle stitch lines giving 6 raised areas, I would also say they could be a little closer together, and I cant see the inverted curve on the cod. The thong elastic doesnt look like 50mm (2") to me.

Only minor issues though, your getting there :0)

If your concerned about the bund stitch spacing, get kitted up again get your pouches in the right place sitting up against th chest plate and then mark out where the lines need to sit. When in kit you should be able to just about see all the stitch lines between the pouches :)

It will vary from trooper to trooper, but I generally work on a spacing of an inch.

If you're small (lucky you....), then it will be less than this.

I can't see it being less than 3/4 inch though.

Just make sure there are SEVEN stitches (resulting in 6 vertical ribs), and they are EVENLY spaced, and you can see them all between the pouches.

I normally sew one straight down the middle (that will be the middle of your body when it's worn), and then do 3 stitches on either side.

Here are some new pics of my armor finally done, and yes i know my cummerbund still needs to be fixed. I am getting a new one done by a 501st friend and hopefully it will be better. So here are the pics let me know if i got the shoulder bells done right.

IMG_6842.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6846.jpg

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hardest part. I had all my soft parts, boots, and decals wwwwaaaayyyy before my armor and helmet arrived. It makes you crazy with anticipation. I'm sure the other guys/gals can share their stories too... ;)

But...what helped me was to focus on the prize...and working on a blaster. You are almost there...! :)

This is the part where you gotta dress yourself up in patience... hehe, It happened to me back when I started the journey but with a TK. I couldn't wait lol, i was happy all the time. It's happening all over again, but not at a 100%... i still haven't purchased an the armor kit... but the boots are being constructed as we speak. Ugh, it's annoying to wait so much but it is totally worth the wait! :P

Btw Jasmine, which helmet did you get?

wow that sucks.. I ordered my KS and it didn't took more than a week to get here. I wonder what might have happened.. have you tried contacting them to see if they've sent it or if they can provide you with a tracking number?

That doesn't bode well. I'm waiting for mine at the moment as well... I was on the verge of emailing Scott to ask what the status was on the kit but I decided not to.

I hope yours finds it's way to you soon. Waiting is painful.