My Scout Sniper Rifle...

Griffin-X

I just finished this up and wanted to share the pics and build. It's basically a hollow plastic DLT-19 body (cushman), about 3 1/2 feet of 1" PVC, filled w/insulation foam, glued, filled, added toy scope from a kids gun, sanded painted, and weathered. NOT for normal canon usage. It was a fun project. :ph34r:

IMG_2765b.jpg

IMG_2763b.jpg

IMG_2822b.jpg

IMG_2839b.jpg

IMG_2972b.jpg

Nice gun :D

By the way - what's with all the sunglasses dude?

Are you in a Roy Orbison tribute band or something???? B) B) B)

Haha, I was wondering if anyone would knock that off! IDK, guess I have collected a lot of them over the years. They are great for yard work!

• 1 month later...

So looking at pics from around the board and abroad I just want to confirm; it's ok to have a scope on the dlt? If it is, did you build yours or get it somewhere? If it was built can you post a list and/or pics of the parts? Thanks!

The scope came from a toy gun purchased at Wal-mart. I literally took the scope off, painted it and mounted it on this rifle.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adventure-Force-Toy-Swat-Operation-Rescue-Pistol/17247606

The only approved blaster for a Biker Scout is the hold out blaster. However, some of the SW games show a TB with a DLT-19 that has a scope. I modeled mine after that weapon and only use it at non-canon events. Hope this helps.

Edit: The scope also has a 35mm film canister glued on to give it more body.

I grabbed a few of these little SWAT pistols over the weekend. Wal-Mart has them for $6 now and the electronics inside and scope alone are worth it.